Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an insurance policy you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of services not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, InventHelp Inventions samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they perform quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and inventhelp office therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as it can.